As technology has become more and more advanced day by day, it has changed the way people take care of things. We communicate more through the line, we fix and repair things through the machine, etc. And for this reason, the automobile repair services have also been disrupted by the latest-developed technology as well.
In particular, cars and motorbikes are now being produced with extensive assistance from mechanical work.
Moreover, the maintenance and repair tasks are also dominated by technology as well. For this reason, it is also time that your garage needs more addition of the newly-developed machine to cater to the needs of 21st-century citizens, especially with the vehicle having a large engine.
Let’s focus on one device that helps to facilitate lots of manual work in the garage. It is the fluid evacuator that transfers the salvaged oil from your car or motorbike’s machine out before refilling the new one.
This device provides a more efficient workflow and faster service for the oil-changing service for your customer. It revolutionizes the way you work bringing quicker services for the customer. The device is simply made up of the sucking motor that helps to transfer the liquid out of the machine and store it in the container.
This device has become a major point of interest and a trend in the automobile service. For this reason, It is a struggle to find a suitable and the right product that catering your needs.
In this article, we will introduce you to the top five product that stands out from the rest in 2022 with in-depth reviews on material, design, as well as its useful features.
Best Fluid Evacuators – Editor’s Pick
Customer Purchasing Guide:
- The fluid evacuator can be operated by two options, manual and pneumatic. For this reason, you should choose which one you prefer. The pneumatic requires you to have the air compressor to make the pump faster. However, the hand-operated system also works great as well, after all.
- Pay attention to the storage capacity because it is imperative to have an ample storage; so you don’t need to dispose of it regularly. Typically, the large storage starts from 6.5 liters up.
- Closely look at the extraction hose. It is essential for the pumping operations. Make sure the hose is flexible enough for any condition.
5. Air Power America LiquiVac Oil Changing System
- By: Air Power America
- Item Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 7 x 11 inches
The product that begins this year’s list belong to the Air Power America, a long-known company specializing in the pumping system of the vehicle. And this LiquiVac series makes it to this list for some reasons including the dominant performance, easy-to-use design as well as the long-lasting quality.
- Used on transmissions, differentials and emergency clean up jobs
- Large project/engine model 8 Quart capacity
- No electricity needed
- Not for use with fuel (gas, diesel, 2-cycle mix)
|Vehicle Service Type||Car|
|Liquid Volume||8 Quarts|
Primarily, this oil changing or pumper features the pump strokes that create a powerful vacuum using no electricity. For easy command, you just place the tube into the dipsticks, then pump the handle for 40 times.
The next thing you realized is that the oil is pumped out completely. The whole process may take less than one minute for the small engine, and more for the larger one. Secondly, this LiquiVac fluid changer also features the large container that able to store a considerable volume of oil as well. It could store up to 8 quarts or 7.5 liters.
Furthermore, Airpower America designs this for the most ergonomic industrial model that you can see this year. It allows you to make the most out of your manually-pump stroke. The design is actually efficient and effective in any way.
More interestingly, this fluid evacuator is made using super-resistant top-grade plastic. This material makes the product lighter in weight and also compact and portable for garage use. Also, this fluid evacuator will come with an extraction hose that is made of high-quality soft and flexible PVC.
Also, this fluid evacuator comes ready for use without requiring any further installation or setup. And this oil changer is available in two sizes, small and large, catering according to your preference.
4. Mityvac 7300 PneumatiVac Air-Operated Fluid Evacuator
- By: Mityvac
- Item Weight: 7 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 9.5 x 25.8 inches
And this is another best fluid evacuator appeared on this year list, it is the latest development from Mityvac.
- Economical, accurate and simple method to find common causes of overheating
- Pinpoints external leaks caused by loose clamps or leaky hoses, connectors, water pumps or radiators
- Diagnoses internal leaks caused by a blown head gasket or damaged block or head
- Tests radiator and coolant bottle caps to ensure they are maintaining the correct pressure
- Contains adapters to test the cooling system and caps of most U. S. and Asian cars and light trucks, as well as many European vehicles
|Product Dimensions||12.9 x 9.5 x 25.8 inches|
|Item model number||7300|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MV7300|
Also, it is one of the greatest air-operated fluid pumpers that is loved by most users. It is the people-favorite for a couple of reasons ranging from the top-tier quality of material, the ergonomic and user-friendly design, as well as its fast-pumping performance.
First of all, Mityvac constructed this fluid evacuator using high-density Polyethylene which makes it tougher than the typical product. Such material also ensures rust and corrosion-free use as well. Moreover, the extraction hose is also made using high-quality plastic. The plastic provides this hose the flexibility in use as well as the long-lasting durability.
Second, this fluid evacuator features the user-friendly design allowing you to do the fluid extraction work with less manual effort conveniently. This oil pumper features one tall container that could store up to 2.3 gallon or equivalent to 8.8 liters.
More interestingly, Mityvac inserts the pneumatic system in this pumper that pumps the liquid through the air pressure. You can either connect the air pressure valve with the air compressor or with the manual pneumatic pump.
Also, it takes less than a minute if you are using the air compressor to suck out all the liquid in the engine before you pour the new oil into it.
Furthermore, this Mityvac evacuator comes in the package with the base-mounted Venturi that provide stability during the operation.
The air and fluid-line shift-off valve are also in the package; it could prevent the unit from spilling during the pumping. Moreover, the kit also comes along with the accessories such as 5-feet hose, dipstick tubers, as well as a brake bleeding adapter.
3. Mityvac 7400 Fluid Evacuator
- By: Mityvac
- Item Weight: 7.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 8 x 27.7 inches
Consecutively, Mityvac makes it again with the following series of the previous product you’ve just seen. And this fluid evacuator might not differ much from the 7300 series, but it features some qualities that turn users’ interest to it.
- Made from durable zinc-diecast metal
- Provides either vacuum or pressure with equal precision and convenience
- Features modern, ergonomic design for comfortable, long-term use
- InIncludes components needed to perform numerous diagnostic and mechanical tests including engine performance diagnostics, brake bleeding, fluid transfer, evacuation, sampling, windshield repair and more
- Field serviceable with standard maintenance kits and replacement parts available
|Item model number||07400|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||7400|
Mainly, this fluid evacuator features the large reservoir. It can store up to 1.9 gallon or 7.3 liters.
However, this fluid evacuator is the best use with the manually operated operation. Even with the big engine, it could pump out the liquid into the reservoir in few minutes. This quick pumping operation is possible due to the newly-equipped quick-drain pour spout. It provides the better inflow of the liquid into the reservoir.
Furthermore, this Mityvac 7400 evacuator has the 5-feet hose that provides flexibility and smooth transfer of fluid. It can deal with any fluids including engine oil, transmission fluid, gear oil, etc.
Talking about the quality, Mityvac chooses only the top-grade material for the production. Namely, it uses the industrial-grade polyethylene to construct most of the evacuator, especially the reservoir.
Polyethylene is the hard and tough material for the long run. Plus it is also resistant to any rust and corrosion as well. Additionally, Mityvac also features the design that put the customer experience as the priority.
It develops the new style of handle that is stronger for the heavy duty as well as for the long time use as well. Also, you can find a large and robust base of this fluid evacuator. This base prevents the possible tipping or spilling of the liquid in your place.
The package of this 7400 series comes with one fluid evacuator, extraction hose, dipstick tubes as well as the hand-operated pump attached to the reservoir.
2. Mityvac 7201 Fluid Evacuator Plus
- By: Mityvac
- Item Weight: 11.8 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 13.2 x 25.4 inches
This year is indeed the year of Mityvac for the fluid evacuator category since this is already the third liquid pumper appeared on this year list. And undeniably, this is the product that makes much noise in the forum when it comes to the recommendation part.
- Features a large 8.8 liter (2.3 gallon) capacity bi-functional manual unit to extract and dispense a wide-range of fluid types
- Clean and simple way to evacuate and dispense fluids
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Automatic flow control valve prevents the unit from overfilling during use and automatically shuts off at 8 liters
- Features 0.23" OD x 5' long (5.7 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.26" OD x 5' long (6.6 mm OD x 1.5 m long) dipstick tube, 0.41" OD x 5' long (10 mm OD x 1.5 m long) main evacuation tube
Particularly, this 7201 series has all qualities you need in a fluid evacuator, especially if you are dealing with some oil-changing operation at your place daily. Primarily, it features a large reservoir that has the storage capacity of 2.3 gallon or 8.8 liters. Moreover, it also comes with the five-feet extraction hose.
This hose could extract and dispense all kind of machine-related fluid including, engine oil, gear oil, transmission fluids, etc. And since the hose is made of the top-grade PVC, it provides great support to transfer the liquids smoothly and quickly.
Furthermore, Mityvac equips this 7201 series with the external pump. The hand-operated pump provides the air pressure to evacuate or transfer the liquid from the engine to the reservoir. For this reason, you don’t necessarily need to connect it to the air compressor or to any electricity to operate it. However, this hand-pumped operation provides you a considerable pumping speed as well. It only takes few minutes to transfer all fluids from the large engine out.
Besides, this evacuator also has an automatic flow control valve on it. This valve prevents the unit from overfilling the capacity or spilling. It will close automatically once the liquids hit the maximum level. There is also a pressure relief as well that prevents over-heated pressure. It will dispatch the evacuation once the pressure is too high.
1. EWK Vacuum Fluid Extractor
- By: EWK
- Item Weight: 6.7 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 22.7 x 8.8 x 8.7 inches
Eventually, we have found the best fluid evacuator of the year. And it is not from Mityvac, but it is the product from the well-known company EWK.
- 【 Humanized Design 】 With EWK oil extractor pump, the engine oil or transmission fluid can be easily and cleanly extracted directly through the dipstick tube, and the sealing cap is attached to prevent the liquid from spillage during transport.
- 【 Dual-purpose 】Equipped with pneumatic and manual mode depend on the environment and your own equipment. The pneumatic mode turns the pump into a high-speed oil changer, while the manual mode requires no other equipment to use.
- 【 Time-Saver 】Equipped with 2 sizes of extra-long pipes with different diameters, which can suck deep into the bottom of the storage tank. The transparent hose allows visual inspection of fluid extraction. Fast suction speed of 1.8L/min. The oil change pump extracts engine oil from a 4-cylinder car within a few minutes in pneumatic mode.
- 【 Wide Application 】No limited to places, change oil anytime & anywhere! Smaller footprint and lighter weight for easy storage. Perfectly extracts most fluid types: engine oil, transmission fluid, gear oil, coolant, and power steering fluid. Applicable for car, motorcycle, lawn mower, boat, jet ski and etc. *Note: Gasoline and fluids with high volatility, high corrosion, high alkalinity and high temperature are FORBIDDEN to be used on the extractor.
- 【 Authenticity Guarantee 】 Please identify EWK manual/pneumatic oil extractor pump that has obtained patent authentication. (US Patent Number: 8360741) We provides you premium quality tools with 12 months warranty. If there is any problem or concern with our products, please contact us for assistance.
This top product gains the popularity and upvotes from the users for its flexible design as well as its brilliant performance. In particular, this EWK’s fluid extractor features the system that allows you to operate it with two sources of power. Manual and pneumatic. Hence, you can connect it to the air compressor to pump the fluid, or you can manually use the external hand-operated pump to perform the extraction.
More importantly, EWK also equips it with the negative pressure exhaust valve on the air inlet set. This valve could release the negative pressure immediately once it goes out of the range limit between 40 to 170 PSI.
Furthermore, EWK offers you an extractor that has large storage capacity up to 6.5 liters. The whole body of the oil pumper is made using the high-density polyethylene. Such quality is sturdy and resistant to the rust or corrosion for the long run. Additionally, you will get in the package the multi-size hose that can be used in different conditions.
It is capable of extracting all kinds of fluid including, engine oil, transmission fluids, gear oil, etc. But it is not recommended to use it with gasoline since it is highly flammable.
This vacuum fluid extractor from EWK deserves its rank as the best fluid evacuator since it helps the garage owner to improve the work efficiency in the oil-changing operations.
It is capable of dealing with the small and large engines, with any vehicle. The storage, as well, allows you to accommodate three cars consecutively without regular disposal.