Pests and rodents can be hard and costly to eliminate. The worst happens when they get used to your usual traps. The most common way of keeping these intruders at bay is the use of sprays and traps. Unfortunately, the use of chemicals can be detrimental to your family’s and pets’ health. Traps may also cause serious injuries to your crawling babies and pets. That’s where electric repellers chip in.
These deterrents are 100% safe for your family, pets, and plants. They don’t rely on chemicals. They also don’t kill the pests. This eliminates the bad odors that may be brought up by dead animals. Pest repellers work by emitting high-frequency ultrasonic waves that are highly irritating to the pests but inaudible to humans.
When purchasing one of these units, the most important feature to consider is the protection range. Note that these ultrasonic waves don’t negotiate corners or obstructions. Different units offer varying coverage capabilities from 120 Sq. Ft. to 2000 Sq. Ft.
Consequently, you’ll require units with different protection ranges depending on where you’ll use the unit, either indoors or outdoors.
Lastly, opt for a unit that emits multiple frequencies. This prevents the rodents and insects from getting immune to the deterrent.
Best Ultrasonic Pest Repeller for Mice – Editor’s Pick
1. Hoont Solar Battery Repeller
- By: Hoont
- Item Weight: 12.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 4.1 x 2.7 inches
Rather than waiting for these intruders to get into your house, you could also opt to blast them even before they think of it. This battery-operated repeller is designed for outdoor use. It’s a professionally-engineered unit with a solar panel and a LED flashlight. It’s also rechargeable via a USB charger.
- The ultrasonic sounds and flashing LED strobes eliminates all animal intruders on your property
- Features three ultrasonic frequency settings, 7 sensitivity settings plus an optional on off flashing light
- Attach the included stake to the repeller and stick it into the ground then select your desired settings. The solar panels on top of the device help recharge the device under the suns energy.
- Solid hard plastic construction for withstanding years of rain, snow, ice and wind. Perfect for yards, patios, driveways, garages, attics, porches, boats, gardens, farms, ponds, etc.
- PIR Motion Sensor detects motion from up to 30 feet. Size: 6 in X 3.5 in X 2 in. 3 AA rechargeable batteries included. Can also be recharged via USB. A USB charging cable is included
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4 x 4 x 2 inches|
|Target Species||Mouse, Bat, Rat, Cat, Rabbit, Birds, Raccoon, Squirrel, Skunk|
Hoont features an infrared motion sensor that triggers a blast of ultrasonic waves once an animal is detected. It also boasts 3 frequency settings and 7 sensitivity settings. Moreover, it’s easy to assemble and to install.
- Has a professional design.
- It’s waterproof.
- Concern about a faulty unit.
2. TinkrTec PestPRO Professional Pest Repeller (2 units)
- By: TinkrTec
- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 4.6 x 4.4 inches
This set of 2 electric repellers is amongst the most cost-effective ways of keeping your house free from unwanted pests intrusion. It measures 4.4 x 4.6 x 8.2 inches and weighs less than a pound. It uses ultrasonic technology to get rid of roaches, mice, rats, spiders, ants, and bugs just to mention but a few.
TickrPro is 100% safe. It uses no chemicals or traps that may pose a risk to your family, pets, and plants. This package brings 2 of these repellents. So, you can place one in each of your most infested rooms. These pest repellers have one feature that you won’t find with any other device on this list and even out there; easily adjustable frequency from 30 kHz to 70 kHz. This prevents the pests from getting used to the waves.
- It Covers up to 500sq. ft.
- Has adjustable frequency.
- Some claim that they feel flimsy.
3. Cleanrth QuadCore Pest Repeller
- By: CLEANRTH
- Item Weight: 6.1 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 2 x 3.5 x 5 inches
This pest repeller by Cleanrth has it all in terms of versatility. Though pricier than what you may have budgeted for, its unbeatable abilities to put at bay those nagging pests still make it a go-to for many.
Cleanrth beats the competition by bringing together 4 repelling forces. The first switch triggers off variable ultrasonic sounds known for scaring away rodents including rats and mice. It’s also unfriendly to numerous insects such as cockroaches, locusts, scorpions, fleas, lice, etc. The 2nd switch is for negative ion producer. This helps in repelling pests that detect storms. The 3rd switch removes odors and creates an unfavorable environment for mosquitoes while the 4th blasts pests on the walls.
- Covers up to 5000 sq. ft.
- Uses 4 repelling functions.
- It’s pricey.
4. Hoont Ultrasonic Pest Repeller
- By: Hoont
- Item Weight: 10.4 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 5.3 x 3 inches
These miracle workers by Hoont are creating a real buzz amongst those who’ve interacted with them. They come in a pack of 4 units. Each of them covers up to 350 sq. ft. Though this coverage is slightly lower than the units we’ve reviewed thus far, it’s doubtlessly enough for most standard rooms.
They have a stylish and aesthetically pleasing design especially at night when they emit a bluish light. They are effective in eliminating spiders, bugs, bats, roaches, ants, and rats amongst others. Hoont Pest Repellers standout from other units by producing varying frequencies of ultrasonic waves that are really irritating to rodents and insects.
- Each set has 4.
- Produce varying ultrasonic frequencies.
- Have low coverage.
5. GTek Ultrasonic Pest Repellent (2 units)
- By: GTek
- Item Weight: 9.1 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.6 x 3.7 inches
Are you searching for a powerful pest repellent? Are you in an inflexible budget plan? Don’t worry, GTek has your back. This manufacturer offers 2 high performers at below 20 dollars. These units feature a patented repellent technology that produces triple ultrasonic waves.
These waves offer extreme peace of mind from numerous offenders including rats, mice, ants, mosquitoes, and roaches. They are also powerful. Each of them covers an area of up to 1650 Sq. Ft. This means that you only need one in a room to enjoy maximum peace of mind.
- They are effective.
- Have wider coverage.
- Concern about a noisy unit.
6. Koocat Ultrasonic Pest Repellers (6 units)
- By: Koocat
- Item Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.3 x 3 inches
You need not spend thousands on expensive exterminators which pose a risk to your family’s and pets’ well-being. At around 50 bucks only, you could have 6 rooms of your house free of all sorts of unwelcome insects and rodents.
Each unit in this set of pest repellers has plug and play functionality. They also emit a cool nightlight. They produce varying frequency waves, so the pests never get immune to the ultrasonic sounds. Again, each of the 6 covers 120Sq. Ft.
On the downside, they take about 2 weeks before they are fully functional. On the upside, they have a 60-day satisfaction or money-back guarantee.
- A package has 6 repellents.
- Has 60-day guarantee.
- Each covers a small area.
7. Hoont 2 Pack Indoor Pest Repeller
- By: Hoont
- Item Weight: 1.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 5.2 x 3 inches
Hoont is back again with another pack of highly reliable pest repellers. These units use a 2-way technology to send pests away from your home or office. Unlike other repellers, these units use electromagnetic technology that prevents rodents and pests from harboring or passing through your walls.
They also emit waves in multiple frequencies- a feature that is highly loathed in pests’ kingdom! Lastly, each unit covers an area of 2500 Sq. Ft.
- Has LED lights to show that they are working.
- Uses multi-frequencies.
- Concern about a broken unit.
8. Vensmile Ultrasonic Pest Deterrent
- By: Vensmile
- Item Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 4.7 x 2.6 inches
Are squirrels and other rodents becoming a real nuisance to your daily life? This Vensmile Ultrasonic Pest Deterrent is what you’ve been missing all along.
It features a canister design and has powerful speakers on either side. It emits waves in multiple frequencies ranging from 25 kHz to 60 kHz. Vensmile also has a larger protection range of almost 6,000 Sq. Ft in an obstructed area. Even better, it comes with a full 60-day trial period.
- Has a wider protection range.
- Has a money-back guarantee.
- It’s pricey.
9. Gizmomate Mice and Rats Repellent
- By: Gizmomate
- Item Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 3 x 1.7 inches
Gizmomate comes in a modern design that fits well in any home. It uses a patented technology to drive rodents from walls, ceilings, and shelves. It features 2 ultrasonic waves and an electromagnetic wave that keep on alternating to prevent the rats and mice from adapting. It also has a wider protection area, 1100 sq. Ft which is doubtlessly more than enough for any room.
However, it promises great results after about 2 weeks. So, if you’ll be patient enough, there you have it. Otherwise, there are other options in this list that work instantly.
- Uses a 3-wave technology.
- It’s easy to use.
- Takes up to 2 weeks to deliver results.
10. LINK Innovation Pest Repeller
- By: LINK Innovation
- Item Weight: 0.6 ounces
- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.9 inches
This unit by Link Innovation is the currently the best selling pest repeller on our market. Despite its low outlook profile, it remains unbeatable when placed amongst other pest deterrents. It’s fairly priced and easy to use.
It works well in eliminating rats, spiders, roaches, ants, snakes, and mice among others. It also has a wider coverage of up to 1200 Sq. Ft. Even better, it’s covered by a lifetime guarantee.
- Has a lifetime guarantee.
- Has a wider protection area.
- A bit pricey.